The IRS has been making the effort to digitize the filing process by offering e-filing options for more and more required tax and information returns. Form 941, a quarterly form, is the perfect example of how making the leap to e-filing could save you time and effort. And not only is e-filing simpler, the parameters that go into setting up an IRS-authorized transmittal system make e-filing the safer and more secure option as well.
When you e-file Form 941 with an IRS-authorized e-file provider, like ACAwise’s sister product, ExpressTaxFilings, the process will go a little like this:
- -Sign up with your desired IRS-authorized e-file provider.
- -Select to file a Form 941.
- -Enter your employer information.
- -Enter your wage and tax data.
- -Review your form, pay any taxes due, and transmit to the IRS.
There’s no better time than the present to give one more change to your business a try, especially since the first quarter deadline for Form 941 is at the end of this month. So go ahead and give e-filing a shot, and check out ExpressTaxFilings to transmit your Form 941!